- Best: The Universal Championship Match – This highly anticipated match between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns saw two of the biggest Superstars in the WWE deliver a thrilling bout that ended with an unforgettable finish trendwait. This was undoubtedly one of the best Raw segments of the year and will remain a memorable moment for years to come.
2. Best: The Miz TV – This segment saw The Miz host several Superstars from the Raw roster and it was filled with intense moments and memorable interactions between the participants. In particular martirenti, Dean Ambrose delivered an iconic promo that had the WWE Universe in awe.
3. Worst: The Authority Returns – This segment was meant to be a thrilling return of The Authority to Raw, but it failed to live up to expectations. The segment was filled with long-winded promos and a few awkward moments that made it one of the weakest segments of the year.
4. Best: The Shield Reunion – After several months of tension between Roman Reigns magazinehut, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, this segment saw the three Superstars reunite in an emotional moment that had the WWE Universe on the edge of their seats. The reunion was both memorable and impactful and was one of the highlights of the year.
5. Worst: The Great Balls of Fire Match – This match between Brock Lesnar and Samoa Joe was hyped up as a match that could steal the show, but it failed to deliver. The match was filled with awkward moments and the ending was anticlimactic, making it one of the weakest segments of the year tvgosat.
WWE Raw has become one of the premier television events in the world of professional wrestling, boasting a viewership of millions and a passionate fanbase. The show’s success is largely due to the atmosphere created by its live crowds, who often provide an electric atmosphere for the wrestlers to perform in. As such, the crowd’s behavior and reactions have become an important part of the spectacle, and have taken on a cultural significance of their own europixhdpro. The presence of the crowd can make or break a match, as their reactions can propel a wrestler’s success or detract from it. Whether it’s a chant of encouragement or a chorus of boos, the crowd’s reactions are an integral part of the show and can be a powerful motivator for the wrestlers.