One of the joys of life, online gaming is extremely popular with many age groups and in this stressful world we live in, immersing yourself in a HD virtual world is a great way to unwind. Of course, your gaming experience is determined by your set up and bearing that in mind, here are a few ways that you can upgrade your gaming experience.
- Upgrade peripherals – Peripherals include a keyboard for gaming, which you buy online, with wireless solutions and a choice of backlight colours. A wireless mouse is another good upgrade; a gaming mouse is super responsive and very durable; wireless solutions are a game-changer, especially for gamers.
- Ergonomic gaming chair – Invest in the best and you’ll never regret it; while your chair isn’t connected to computer performance, you will suffer playing with poor seating. Noblechairs are one of the top brands; the Hero Black Edition is the ultimate in both style and comfort. The Razer ISKUR SKYLAR-T2 is a close second that has rave reviews from the pro gamers and the prices are about 20% cheaper when you buy from an online supplier. Resist the temptation to save money and buy an unknown brand, as this might not last very long
- Noise cancelling headphones – Logitech, RAZER and Asus are all top brands and we recommend Bluetooth connectivity for the ultimate experience; your swing arm mic can be raised or lowered for the perfect distance. Wearing a decent set of noise-cancelling headphones brings a new dimension to your gaming experience and with a Google search, you can be viewing the top models; check out the online product reviews from pro gamers, to gain an insight into a product and its performance. Here is an article about IPTV, which is very informative.
- RAM upgrade – A serious gamer would insist on 32Gb RAM, preferably DDR4; 8GB is the bare minimum, while 16GB is average. If your computer has access to more temporary memory, this will speed up all processes, boosting your machine’s performance. DDR5 is not available, providing your mainboard can handle the bus speed.
- High refresh rate monitor – 165Hz is the best you can get, while 144Hz is considered to be top-notch; the online computer component and accessory store would stock the best monitor brands at the lowest prices. Consider a curved screen (or 3), which would be more expensive than a regular solution; known brands are advised, as they are proven in terms of quality and longevity.
We decided we should add a health warning connected to playing computer games for long periods; limit gaming sessions to 50 minutes and take at least a 15-minute break in between. The Internet hosts a wealth of free resources that will help you create the perfect gaming environment, while the online computer shop is the place to acquire everything you need. Once you have created a gaming room, you can immerse yourself in HD gaming and forget all about the stresses of modern life.